Flat Roof Ballast Mounting System
- There is no need to use expansion bolts or chemical bolts on the roof, and there is no damage to the roof.
- A combination of high-quality aluminum components makes a robust, reliable system that is quick and easy to install.
Flat Roof Ballasted Mounting System Features
- Utilization of maximum available area.
- Installation of maximum quantity of photovoltaic panels.
- Optimization of both roof space utilization and photovoltaic panel installation.
- Improved panel efficiency/output.
- Solar PV can be installed quickly and easily on a flat roof with a 10-degree tilt.
- All parts are made of extruded aluminum and fastened with stainless steel 304 screws.
- The system includes EPDM foam tape that separates the roof from the system.
- The EPDM foam tape enhances friction and compensates for height differences when the roof is uneven.